*** THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED ***
An opportunity exists for an experienced Office Administrator to join the team at Alan Lewis Accountants. We are a fast-growing Central Coast firm based in Lake Haven.
This role is hands-on and requires someone who is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently as you will be responsible for managing the many day-to-day functions of a busy professional office.
We are looking for someone with a track record in office administration. Your administrative experience may come from a different field, but you must have a proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. We work with businesses like the Small Business Accountant Sydney with the best professionals in line.
- Initial contact for enquiries, telephone calls and visitors. Managing the calendar of a busy office.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail and emails, responding where necessary.
- Invoicing and monitoring accounts payable.
- General office duties such as filing, banking and providing administrative support to other staff members.
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High standard of customer service
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to produce business correspondence and proofread own work with a high degree of accuracy.
The right candidate can become a key part of our small team and will be afforded plenty of opportunity for future training and development.
This is a part-time role of between 24-32 hours, though there will be an opportunity for an increase in hours available over the busy tax period (between July and October). Salary is negotiable, based on skills and experience.
If you are the right person for us, please email email@example.com. Your email should include a cover letter telling us why you’d be perfect for the position.
A couple of years ago, I was compelled to write the post Job Applications: What NOT to do – 10 quick tips. If you are looking to apply, I would encourage you to give it a quick read.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Clothing claims get put through the wringer - July 15, 2018
- Your car expenses claims to get the blowtorch treatment this tax time - June 3, 2018
- Looking to buy a home? You may soon need to withhold and remit GST - May 29, 2018