An opportunity exists for an experienced Office Administrator to join the team at Alan Lewis Accountants. We are a fast-growing Central Coast firm based in Lake Haven.
This role is hands-on and requires someone who is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently as you will be responsible for managing the many day-to-day functions of a busy professional office.
We are looking for someone with a track record in office administration. Your administrative experience may come from a different field, but you must have a proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Initial contact for enquiries, telephone calls and visitors. Managing the calendar of a busy office.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail and emails, responding where necessary.
- Invoicing and monitoring accounts receivable.
- General office duties such as filing, banking and providing administrative support to other staff members.
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High standard of customer service
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to produce business correspondence and proofread own work with a high degree of accuracy.
The right candidate can become a key part of our small team and will be afforded plenty of opportunity for future training and development.
To begin, this role is offerred as a part-time position of between 24-32 hours, though there is an opportunity for an increase to full-time hours for the right person. Salary is negotiable, based on skills and experience.
If you are the right person for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Christie Lewis. Your email should include a cover letter telling us why you’d be perfect for the position.
A couple of years ago, I was compelled to write the post Job Applications: What NOT to do – 10 quick tips. If you are looking to apply, I would encourage you to give it a quick read.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Clothing claims get put through the wringer - July 15, 2018
- Your car expenses claims to get the blowtorch treatment this tax time - June 3, 2018
- Looking to buy a home? You may soon need to withhold and remit GST - May 29, 2018