– your usual occupation
– any occupation to which you are suited by education and training or
– any occupation at all.
– an accidental injury
– sickness or illness or
– may have had before you took out the policy (even if you have recovered) or
– one that you had symptoms or treatment for (even if it was not severe enough to prevent you working).
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Clothing claims get put through the wringer - July 15, 2018
- Your car expenses claims to get the blowtorch treatment this tax time - June 3, 2018
- Looking to buy a home? You may soon need to withhold and remit GST - May 29, 2018