Periodic Financial Accounts – Each month we consider questions related to the preparation of a business plan. This time we’re looking at periodic financial accounts.
- Are periodic financial accounts prepared throughout the year?
- If so, how often?
- Are other periodic accounts prepared on a detailed management basis to assist management to “drill down” into the figures?
- Do you compare your performance for a month (or quarter) against budget expectations?
- Do you compare your emerging financial performance against benchmark organizations?
- Do you prepare Key Performance Indicators on the business’ performance?
There are over 50 questionnaires relating to the preparation of a business plan……… in the next post of this series we will consider Budgets/Cashflow Monitoring.
FOLLOW THE WHOLE SERIES
This post is part of the 50-part series “Business Plans – Some Questions to Consider” (yes, there will be 50 of them!).
Be sure to read the other parts of the series to get a full picture. You can follow the series along on the blog or read them first by subscribing to our popular Business Plus+ newsletter.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Clothing claims get put through the wringer - July 15, 2018
- Your car expenses claims to get the blowtorch treatment this tax time - June 3, 2018
- Looking to buy a home? You may soon need to withhold and remit GST - May 29, 2018