Some of the questions that should be considered in reviewing staff development as part of the preparation of a business plan:
- Do you have a staff development plan?
- Do you encourage your staff to develop their own skills?
- What additional skills would you like your staff to develop?
- Time management?
- Motivational and attitude training?
- Computer software usage?
- Do you think you delegate properly?
- Have you developed a staff training manual?
- Do you involve your staff in developing your business’ Business Plan?
We are sharing a sample of questions from over 50 questionnaires relating to the preparation of a Business Plan…in the next post of this series we will consider staff training.
Business Plans – Some Questions to Consider
FOLLOW THE WHOLE SERIES
This post is part of the 50-part series “Business Plans – Some Questions to Consider” (yes, there will be 50 of them!). Be sure to read the other parts of the series to get a full picture. You can follow the series along on the blog or read them first by subscribing to our popular Business Plus+ newsletter.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Clothing claims get put through the wringer - July 15, 2018
- Your car expenses claims to get the blowtorch treatment this tax time - June 3, 2018
- Looking to buy a home? You may soon need to withhold and remit GST - May 29, 2018