Information or rates given may no longer be valid or current.
Carers who are Centrelink nominees – that is, as person nominated by a customer to handle their Centrelink affairs – can now register to do Centrelink business for themselves and the person they care for online.
Nominees can register for online services at www.centrelink.gov.au.
Once registered, you may be able to:
- subscribe to receive letters online
- update address and bank details online, and
- view payment details to see when the next payment is due.
If you receive a Centrelink payment, you can also register to use Centrelink’s online service for yourself.
Online services are currently available to a nominee if they are an individual, such as a family member or a friend who is a carer. Access will be offerred to organisations who are nominees (such as Public Trustees and nursing homes) at a later date.
For more information or to register for online services, visit www.centrelink.gov.au or call 13 2717.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Contractor Payments Data Matching Program - May 23, 2015
- 10 technology mistakes small businesses often make (and how to avoid them) - May 23, 2015
- Federal Budget 2015: Individuals - May 15, 2015
- Federal Budget 2015: Families - May 15, 2015
- Builders note: Change to your ‘taxable payments annual report’ lodgement - May 14, 2015