Information or rates given may no longer be valid or current.
Carers who are Centrelink nominees – that is, as person nominated by a customer to handle their Centrelink affairs – can now register to do Centrelink business for themselves and the person they care for online.
Nominees can register for online services at www.centrelink.gov.au.
Once registered, you may be able to:
- subscribe to receive letters online
- update address and bank details online, and
- view payment details to see when the next payment is due.
If you receive a Centrelink payment, you can also register to use Centrelink’s online service for yourself.
Online services are currently available to a nominee if they are an individual, such as a family member or a friend who is a carer. Access will be offerred to organisations who are nominees (such as Public Trustees and nursing homes) at a later date.
For more information or to register for online services, visit www.centrelink.gov.au or call 13 2717.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- No Play and No Pay for Conscientious Vaccine Objectors - April 13, 2015
- 5 Fatal Business Planning Mistakes - March 11, 2015
- Beware the “fat cat” fees eating up your retirement savings - January 17, 2015
- Chrisco in trouble over lay-by agreements - December 23, 2014
- How highly taxed are we compared to other countries? - April 20, 2014