Information or rates given may no longer be valid or current.
- Your business – structure, registrations, location and premises, staff, products and services, operations and sustainability.
- Your market – research, targets, strategies, industry analysis and information on your customers and competitors.
- Your future – vision statement, business goals and key business milestones.
- Your finances – financial projections, interactive startup costing, balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and break-even analysis spreadsheets.
To help you complete the template, a guide has been developed covering:
- information and advice on how to get started
- who to contact for assistance with developing your plan
- a detailed overview of the business plan template with an explanation of each section and links to further information.
The new business plan template and guide are free and now available for download at business.gov.au/businessplan.
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- Chrisco in trouble over lay-by agreements - December 23, 2014
- How highly taxed are we compared to other countries? - April 20, 2014
- Divorce and Your Super Savings - April 13, 2014
- Australia’s Longevity Outlook - December 27, 2013
- Act Now To Secure These Business Deductions - December 2, 2013