Information or rates given may no longer be valid or current.
If you’re local, be sure you don’t miss the Grand Opening of Autobarn, Lake Haven this weekend.
The store will hold its grand opening on Saturday 17th April and customers will be treated to a host of spectacular opening offers as well as the chance to enter into a draw to win one of ten $100 Autobarn Gift cards to spend in the new store.
StarFM will be broadcasting from the store from 10am to 2pm with giveaways and plenty of fun and games. The opening line-up will also include a guest appearance from Kev the Kiwi & Habib from Fat Pizza fame. Plus, for the first 50 customers who walk through the door, a special Autobarn showbag will be given.
There will be amazing specials on offer, giveaways and a free barbeque.
The 750 square metre store situated at the Lake Haven Mega Centre is fully owned and operated by Alex & Liz Theuma, clients of our firm and all-round delightful people. Alex & Liz bring to the newest Autobarn franchise, many years of retail experience, plenty of passion and have already employed upwards of 4 full time and 3 part time local staff.
Join us on Saturday to welcome Alex and Liz to the area and celebrate the birth of a new Central Coast small business!
Latest posts by Christie Lewis (see all)
- No Play and No Pay for Conscientious Vaccine Objectors - April 13, 2015
- 5 Fatal Business Planning Mistakes - March 11, 2015
- Beware the “fat cat” fees eating up your retirement savings - January 17, 2015
- Chrisco in trouble over lay-by agreements - December 23, 2014
- How highly taxed are we compared to other countries? - April 20, 2014